DIRECTOR'S FESTIVAL DUTIES
Troupe Directors are the ONLY person who should register their troupe on Cvent.
- Mandatory forms include the Consent & Acceptance Form and the Troupe Participation Agreement.
- Use the Festival Checklist to organize your registration process and obtain information from your delegate
Are your students entering Individual Events and/or any Tech Events?
- If so, you are required to assist with National and State Competitions for at least one hour.
- If you choose to not fulfill this requirement, you understand that your Continued Professional Education (CPE) hours will not be awarded and a letter will be sent to your principal.
- Are you willing to judge more than your required one hour? If you judge more, your account will be credited $25 per extra hour you judge. Judging time may or not be spread out over 1-3 days. If you are chosen to judge, you will be contacted by Texas Thespians for details closer to festival.
Directors are SOLELY responsible for verifying ALL IEs (Individual Event) titles.
- If a title is ineligible and/or not on the approved list, the student will not be allowed to compete at the National level.
- You are required to uphold all hotel rules, Festival Rules, the Social Media Policy, and the Thespian Code of Conduct.
- Familiarize yourself with the rules. If your Troupe has discipline issues, you may be denied attending Festival the following year.