VENDOR BOOTH INFORMATION
Texas Thespians invites you to participate as a Vendor at the Texas Thespian Festival!
As a Texas Thespian Festival Vendor, you will be able to
• Make personal connections with Theatre Directors from all regions of Texas!
• Share your expertise as an industry professional
• Speak directly to decision makers regarding their programs’ needs
• Provide one-stop shopping for convention delegates
• Allow directors and educators to update curriculum, restock supply shelves or purchase materials impending productions/ UIL One Act Play contest
• Offer workshops on new or existing products and services
- Vendors will be provided a 10x10 table with pipe and drape
- Fee of $200.00 (or $300 if attending Jr. Festival - includes 2 guest, 1 table and 2 chairs per booth
- Booth spaces are 10’x10’ and include an 8ft high background drape and 3ft high side drapes
- Vendor booths will be displayed prominently in the Gaylord Texan Convention Center
- Each Vendor is allowed two guests per booth space rented. Example: 2 booths = 4 guests
Jr. Festival Information - NEW!
- Jr. Festival will be held November 14, 2017 and we are expecting over 900 middle school students and teachers!
For additional questions regarding vendor information, please contact Matt Peters.
If you would like to teach a workshop in exchange for your booth fee, please fill out the Guest Artist Workshop Submission form. If selected, Troy Menn will contact you. If you have specific questions, please contact Troy.
All vendors must sign the Consent & Acceptance Form. Make 2 copies. Keep one to place behind your name in your badge and return one with your check to Amy Jordan.
To pay for your registration, you must send a check to:
Texas Thespians C/O Amy Jordan
Denison High School
4200 N. State Highway 91
Denison, TX 75020
You will pay for hotel rooms by credit card at the hotel; no online payment is accepted at this time.