Scholarship and College Audition applications have changed.
Troupe Directors will register students through Cvent.
After payment is received, the link to the application will be sent to the Troupe Director.
THE APPLICATION LINK IS NOT AVAILABLE UNTIL NOVEMBER 1.
DO NOT EMAIL ASKING FOR IT, PLEASE!
WE WILL EMAIL DIRECTORS WITH THE LINK.
The Troupe Director will email the link to both the student and the counselor who will provide the student's GPA, rank, and SAT/ACT score(s).
- There are slots available for 160 Performers and 80 Technicians/Theater Educators - first come, first served. (No limit per school; just first come, first served)
- You must be fully registered and completely paid in order to obtain a slot to audition.
- Candidate must in their Senior year and must be an Inducted Thespian with the International Thespian Society
- For college auditions, directors should choose inducted Thespians based on talent and merit.
- Candidate must declare a Theater/Communications major.
- GPA must be a 3.0 or better
- If you are applying for a Performance audition, you will perform two (2) contrasting selections, not to exceed 90 seconds.
- Students choosing to focus on musical theater will perform a monologue and a song - not to exceed 90 seconds.
- Students CANNOT audition for both acting and tech.
- If you are applying for a Technical Theater audition, you will present your portfolio and will answer interview questions regarding your portfolio.
- Theater Educators will be interviewed by a committee.
- $15 fee to apply for college auditions, payable through ‘Cvent’ registration.
- No refund of application fees if student is unable to audition.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org